My jewellery can also be purchased online, through my Folksy Store
Next opportunities to buy from me in person will be:
- From my studio in Cardiff – check with me first, by emailing email@example.com, as I’m not there all the time and I’ll let you know where to find me!
- 17th August – The Bridge Studios Saturday Social
- 29th and 31st August – Dartmouth Regatta Market
- 21st September – The Bridge Studios Saturday Social
- 29th & 30th October – St Fagan’s Maker’s Market
- 7th & 8th December – St Fagan’s Maker’s Market
My work is currently available to buy at:
- Balm Jewellery, at Taurus Crafts in the Forest of Dean currently stock my woodland jewellery designs
- Rabbit Rabbit, Tavistock Pannier Market stock a range of both my copper and enamel jewellery
- The Old Potting Shed gift shop at The Garden House, Yelverton (near Tavistock) now stocks a selection of my work, featuring wildlife.
I undertake commissions – email me, via firstname.lastname@example.org, to enquire.