My jewellery can also be purchased online, through my Folksy Store
Next opportunities to buy from me in person will be:
- From my studio in Cardiff – check with me first, by emailing email@example.com, as I’m not there all the time and I’ll let you know where to find me!
- The Boneyard Monthly Market. 12-4 on the first Saturday of the month.The next Dates are:
- 2nd February
- 2nd March
- 6th April
- nb I won’t be open at the market at the beginning of May
- Morwellham Quay Ragged Victorian Weekend, Saturday 25th to Monday 27th May
My work is currently available to buy at:
- Balm Jewellery, at Taurus Crafts in the Forest of Dean currently stock my woodland jewellery designs
- Rabbit Rabbit, Tavistock Pannier Market stock a range of both my copper and enamel jewellery
- The Old Potting Shed gift shop at The Garden House, Yelverton (near Tavistock) now stocks a selection of my work, featuring wildlife.
I undertake commissions – email me, via firstname.lastname@example.org, to enquire.