My jewellery can also be purchased online, through my Folksy Store
Next opportunities to buy from me in person will be:
- From my studio in Cardiff – check with me first, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, as I’m not there all the time and I’ll let you know where to find me!
- 22 June – The Bridge Studios Saturday Social
- 29th/30th June – Morwellham Quay Lister Engine Festival
- 6th July – The Boneyard summer market
- 20th July – The Bridge Studios Saturday Social
- 26th-28th July – Boconnoc Steam Fair
- 4th-6th August – St Fagan’s Maker’s market
- 17th/18th August – Morwellham Quay Steampunk festival
- 29th and 31st August – Dartmouth Regatta Market
- 21st September – The Bridge Studios Saturday Social
My work is currently available to buy at:
- Balm Jewellery, at Taurus Crafts in the Forest of Dean currently stock my woodland jewellery designs
- Rabbit Rabbit, Tavistock Pannier Market stock a range of both my copper and enamel jewellery
- The Old Potting Shed gift shop at The Garden House, Yelverton (near Tavistock) now stocks a selection of my work, featuring wildlife.
I undertake commissions – email me, via email@example.com, to enquire.